- 3rd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award
- Story about a Friendship
- PUSSY RIOT VS “UNCHECKED AUTHORITY”
- Eye On Life Magazine
- A Woman You Should Know
- 2nd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award
- A Great Gift, A Great Honor.
- "This Election is Farce"
- . . . So that All Women have a Fair Chance
- Colorado Rocky Mountain High
- Give Life
- "Only 4 Remaining Books in Stock"
- All Area Read
- "A One-Woman Amnesty International"
- One World-Many Stories
- "Here on Earth"
- A Shout Out to Book Clubs!
- "How Great Our Present Is"
- Washington, D.C.
- Hillel, the U, the Temple and the Book Club
- "More Than Just A Book"
- Book LAUNCHED!
- Hickey Love :)
- Bill of Rights Celebration
Category Archives: author blog
It was my privilege today to award the 3rd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award to Katie Menke, a senior at the University of Minnesota. Following are my remarks: I am often asked what advice I would give to students … Continue reading →
I’m so happy to report that my book is featured in the “Women You Should Know” Holiday Gift Guide. I often try too hard to describe what the book is about–there are so many themes. The introduction to my book … Continue reading →
I am often asked at my book events about how things are in Russia now—if there is still a fight for human rights and individual freedoms? My response: “While there has been great progress in that regard since I lived … Continue reading →
Here is a link to the most recent wing in my sail: http://eyeonlifemag.com/eye-on-writing/swimming-in-the-daylight-historical-memoir-lisa-paul Swimming in the Daylight, A Personal and Historical Memoir by Lisa Paul eyeonlifemag.com If there is anyone out there, that wonders deep in their heart, whether one … Continue reading →
The best part of being an author is the places I have gotten to go and people I have gotten to meet. This is especially true with a group of women I met last week at a book club for … Continue reading →