- Freshman Book - Wisconsin Lutheran College
- 3rd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award
- Story about a Friendship
- PUSSY RIOT VS “UNCHECKED AUTHORITY”
- Eye On Life Magazine
- A Woman You Should Know
- 2nd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award
- A Great Gift, A Great Honor.
- "This Election is Farce"
- . . . So that All Women have a Fair Chance
- Colorado Rocky Mountain High
- Give Life
- "Only 4 Remaining Books in Stock"
- All Area Read
- "A One-Woman Amnesty International"
- One World-Many Stories
- "Here on Earth"
- A Shout Out to Book Clubs!
- "How Great Our Present Is"
- Washington, D.C.
- Hillel, the U, the Temple and the Book Club
- "More Than Just A Book"
- Book LAUNCHED!
- Hickey Love :)
Category Archives: author blog
My book was selected by the Wisconsin Lutheran College as the “Common Text” for incoming Freshman. How cool is that? The book will be incorporated into course assignments, discussions and programming throughout the year. I have an event there on … Continue reading →
It was my privilege today to award the 3rd Annual Inna Meiman Human Rights Award to Katie Menke, a senior at the University of Minnesota. Following are my remarks: I am often asked what advice I would give to students … Continue reading →
I’m so happy to report that my book is featured in the “Women You Should Know” Holiday Gift Guide. I often try too hard to describe what the book is about–there are so many themes. The introduction to my book … Continue reading →
I am often asked at my book events about how things are in Russia now—if there is still a fight for human rights and individual freedoms? My response: “While there has been great progress in that regard since I lived … Continue reading →
Here is a link to the most recent wing in my sail: http://eyeonlifemag.com/eye-on-writing/swimming-in-the-daylight-historical-memoir-lisa-paul Swimming in the Daylight, A Personal and Historical Memoir by Lisa Paul eyeonlifemag.com If there is anyone out there, that wonders deep in their heart, whether one … Continue reading →